Copenhagen Business College is located right in the heart of Copenhagen, a few steps from the main station Nørreport, the main shopping streets and the famous harbour "Nyhavn". The faculty building is in a newly renovated classic university building. Read more about the facilities below.
In addition to being leaders in their academic fields, many of our faculty members also have hands‐on business experience as analysts, managers, consultants, entrepreneurs, investors, advisors, board members, authors and executives. Name, areas of specialization, and educational background (in alphabetical order by first name):
- Doctor of Philosophy, Economics, Ludwig Maximilians-University, Munich, Germany
- Master of Science, Economics, University of Munich, Germany
- Master of Science in International Accounting, University of Essex, Essex, UK.
Finance, Accounting, Entrepreneurial Finance, Venture Capital and Private Equity
- Master of Business Administration in Management, Northwestern University, Chicago, Illinois, USA
- Master of Business Administration in General Management & Leadership, Scandinavian International Management Institute, Sweden
- Post Graduate Professional Certification in Greening Business Management and the Circular Economy
- Master of Arts, English Language Translation and Interpretation, Copenhagen Business School
- Doctor of Philosophy, Marketing, University Sains Malaysia, Penang (Malaysia)
- Master of Business Administration, University Sains Malaysia, Penang (Malaysia)
- Master of Business Administration, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, USA
- CFA, Certified Financial Analyst
- Master of Science, Information Science, Copenhagen University Royal School of Library and Information Science, Denmark
- Master of Science in Investments, University of Birmingham, Birmingham, UK
- Hospitality Management (various courses)
- Master of Science, Strategic Market Creation, Copenhagen Business School, Denmark
- Master of Science in Sociology, Copenhagen University Sociology Institute, Denmark
- Master of Science, Geo-Informatics, T. Shevchenko Kiev National University, Kiev, Ukraine
- Doctor of Philosophy, Economics, London Guildhall University, UK
- Master of Arts, Political Economy, Middlesex University, UK
- Doctor of Philosophy, Meal Science and Public Health Nutrition, Aalborg University, Denmark
- Master of Science, Medical Science and Public Health, Umeå University, Sweden
- Master of Science, Dietetics, University of Ghana, Ghana
- Bachelors in Art & Design
- Culinary Management Certificate
- Master of Science, Sociology, Copenhagen University, Denmark
- Master of Science, Business Administration and Philosophy, Copenhagen Business School, Denmark
- Doctor of Philosophy, Marketing and Experience Innovation, Roskilde University, Denmark
- Master of Science, Development and International Relations, Aalborg University, Denmark
- Doctor of Philosophy in Business Administration with a concentration in Economics, University of Memphis, USA
- Master of Arts in Economics, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor Campus, USA
- Master of Arts in International Studies with Language Proficiency in Japanese, Johns Hopkins University School of Advanced International Studies, Washington, D.C.
- Doctor of Philosophy, Public Policy, Southern University and A&M College, Louisiana, USA
- Master of Education, University of St. Thomas, Houston, Texas, USA
If you would like to book a meeting room for group work, contact the Front Office.
The Library and Open Learning Center for International Students is located at Bispetorvet, 1-3 on the ground floor of the building.
The library specializes in materials used in, or related to courses taught at Copenhagen Business College. The collection contains various textbooks, newspapers, academic literature, periodicals, and databases. All students, staff and faculty are welcome to use the library.
The library has computers and access to the Internet, as well as places to study and work in groups.
Mondays: 10:00 – 17:00
Tuesdays: 10:00 – 14:00
Thursdays: 10:00 – 17:00
Fridays: 10:00 – 14:00
Bispetorvet 1-3, 1167 Copenhagen K
Tel: 23 21 46 94
Wireless Internet connections are provided at the faculty so that students can access the web from their laptops and smartphones.
Photocopiers and printers are located in the basement allowing students to print, copy and scan documents.